Sunday, October 9, 2011

Differently Than Planned

I didn't get the cleaning done today like I wanted. But in my defense, I really wasn't home today. It was a nice day though. We slept in late, I made the meal plan for the next two weeks, then the accompanying shopping list, then went to visit my mom and, last but not least, went shopping.

I cleaned the girls' cage again (they have runny poo; I fed them something that, though won't kill them, they shouldn't eat; I didn't know.. OOPS; even *I* make mistakes), and cleaned half the other cage.

I got the dishes done and put away, went through the cabinets and got certain things out and gave them to my mom.

We actually didn't even get home until 2145. I did get most of the kitchen cleaned after cleaning the inside and outside of the fridge and freezer and putting groceries away.

My BFF Melly sent me a WW cook book. I'm totally stoked. Tomorrow I'll go through it; so exciting. I have quite a few recipes that I will be tweaking in the next couple of weeks and then sharing with everybody on the food blog. So keep your eyes peeled!

I'm still, however, trying to decide if I want to post the pizza recipe. It's just that it is so many points for such a small piece that I don't know if it would be worth it to anybody to make and enjoy. Even I don't make it often as I'd like to because it's so many points.

On another note... Today was weigh in day. Another 1.2lbs down. Not too bad, eh?

Now we're in the colder seasons where we tend to slow down thus gaining weight. Then with all of the fantastic meals and treats... Oh man. That was my downfall last year. And I let it take control. I kept using the excuse 'tis the season' and all that crap. Granted by the time I got back on track I'd only gained back 10lbs or so, which really isn't bad, I want to prove myself better than that this go round.

Although I don't doubt some can do it, I know that for myself I simply cannot put dieting on hold until 'after the holidays' because I merely continue to put it off 'another week'. And it keeps going, until I'm halfway into the 'new' year. At a rate like that, it'll take years to lose all this weight.

Well, I need to get to bed. Tomorrow shall be busy. I have a movie I need to watch and return at the rental place tomorrow (got rid of Netflix; no longer worth the money). I also need to get this cleaning stuff done. Lets hope I don't run across any more spiders. 3 in 24 hours (who cares that 2 were outdoors!?) is too much for me. Although the jumping and running, I'm sure, are beneficial. OK.. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers