Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day On Points Plus

First day on points plus (yesterday) wasn't at all bad, though I could have done better. I was out all day, so I think I did well.

I can't mention too much as far as particulars are concerned, so if you want to know more and I know you IRL, let me know and I'm email/pm/FB you the link to my other blog where you'll get more info and even pics!

Anyway, lots of walking, and thus a sunburn.

Had my wonderful granola cereal but added some blueberries; nom. I think the almond milk I use made it even more amazing.

At one of our stops we got lunch. I got grilled chicken waldorf salad.

After our second stop we went to Game Stop and got Brenden his new XBOX battery and a game, then went to the movies. I didn't realize until I got home that movie popcorn... wow... Not as healthy as stuff you can buy at the store.

I'm hoping today will be much better.

I'm going to be working on a weekly meal plan. I already designed the weekly meal plan chart; just need to print it.

Hopefully once I get it together I can start sharing meal plans and recipes (heavens knows I come up with my own regularly, and they're always so healthy). Until then, I'll close out of here so I can get to working on those meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers