Saturday, September 17, 2011

BMI and Dress Sizes

It's so amazing how weight loss changes your numbers.

Since I began my weight loss journey I've gone down 43 pounds, 3 dress sizes and my BMI has gone down 8.4 points. This is a hell of an accomplishment for any person.

I still have a ways to go, but what do I care!? I can't focus merely on what I have left to accomplish. I'm too proud of what I've already accomplished. My current before and after pics are hella helpful too, but still.

I had a slight pitfall today though. Not that it's a big deal though.

Jen came over with cake from her daughter's small birthday celebration. I had some. So shoot me.

I'm sure I'll be fine. It's not like I go over my allotted points daily anyway. As a matter of fact, I HIGHLY doubt I've even touched 25% of my weekly points, so I'm fine. ;)

Well, time for bed. I have to weigh in first thing in the morning and we're having a yard sale, so I need to get some sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers