Monday, June 7, 2010

Well, It's Been A While

I can't really say too much. I had to move half way across the country to get away from a dangerous situation. Long story short, minimal details: I was being harassed online and stalked IRL by those same people. These people went as far as to make fake badges and claim they were part of a particular government agency trying to get information about me from my then neighbors, whom I'm 'friends' with.


These people are not what I would call safe, or sound of mind. (Can you tell!?)
I've had my life and the life of my child threatened by them, yet when I called the police (the threat was by email, so there was enough proof), they said there wasn't 'enough' proof. What do you do when the people set in place to protect you do nothing to protect you? You take matters into your own hands. So... I moved. Again, I can't say much, as I don't want them to find out where I am. They've been able to find me pretty much everywhere else and, really, it's only a matter of time until they find this blog, if they haven't already.


It's pretty sad that I've had to run, but I feel like I had no other choice.


So, I've lost a total of 9 pounds, but I'm not trying right now. I'm too busy running around town trying to get things situated and take care of my son. By the end of the day, I'm dead tired, and I still have school work.
I'm sure when things settle down again I can get back on track. But right now, losing fat and gaining muscle is the least of my worries.


I figured I'd give a quick update as it's been a really long time since I've posted. I've not dropped off the face of the Earth. Just trying to avoid and get away from drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers