Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Frustrated

I am so beyond frustrated. The batteries in my scale need to be replaced- otherwise I simply cannot trust it. The scale at my mom's tells me I've only lost 3-4lbs in the last 2 months but my clothing tells me otherwise, though not drastically. I don't know when she last replaced the batteries in that scale, if ever.


I'm worried I'm not losing, or losing adequately. I'm counting calories and staying around my budget and I work out daily.  I'm up to 1.25hrs of Tae Bo daily, which I incorporated a month ago. I'm hoping that with my scale batteries being replaced I'll get a better idea as to where I stand, and I hope it's not just a 3-4lb weight loss in the last 2 months.


I figure if that IS the case, it's incredibly disheartening and I'll want to give up, so I'll have to talk to my doctor.


I really hope my scale is a bit more reliable and my mom's scale is the one that is ultimately fucked.


Meanwhile, if you haven't been there yet, go to my VLOG! I update there too. Not all things discussed here are discussed there, and vice versa. Meanwhile, as promised in my newest blog, keep an eye out here as in the next couple of days I will be providing you all with some amazing resources covering apps for calorie counting and WWPP as well as sites for the same purposes and sites for so many other things (including free workout videos!). 


So keep an eye out for those things!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers