Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas....

But as long as it doesn't look like Christmas attacked my waist size, I'm ok.

My scale isn't working. BOO! I think my son got water on it. He has the horrid habit of splashing like a maniac in the tub But maybe it's just the battery. I have had it well over a year. Who knows. I'll check it out tomorrow after work. I'm uber tired right now.

I SHOULD be in bed. I need to be up in 4 hours. But the 3 year old girl (brat) in the apartment above me in running around and the gliders and making such a racket tonight. Apparently the world doesn't think I need sleep.

Unfortunately, this is when I'm most vulnerable to my mindless eating.  I've been drinking a lot of water lately though, and I noticed, today especially, that I haven't been munching too much. I'm too full of water to even want to think about food.

I put my corduroy pants on yesterday. They still fit. So if I HAVE gained, it hasn't been enough to bat an eyelash at. That's always good.

This past weekend I spend 8 hours baking cookies and 3 hours decorating them. Mom made biscochitos and gave me a bunch. Oh man.. YUM.
But I only had one on Sunday and one yesterday. Not too shabby.

Come the new year, I'll hop on back to 'lose that fat' campaign of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers