Saturday, October 15, 2011

Below 250

Poor Brenden. I scared him this morning. I screamed when I stepped on the scale this morning. I knew I was so close to getting below 250lbs, but actually seeing it was extremely excited.

Normally I don't make a big deal out of the amount of weight I lose weekly, but this week is worth rejoicing. I have officially lost 50lbs since beginning this weight loss journey. I'm also now able to say I weigh less than 250lbs. Granted not by much, but it's still worth a lot to me.

I don't have much else to write about in regards to weight loss at this point. I did, however, want to do a quick blog rejoicing hitting the below 250 mark. Another 98lbs and I will have reached my goal. Then, depending how I feel and look then I will decide if I'm happy at that point or wanting to lose more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phat Archive

Followers